Founded in 1996, EC Sustainable is a leading sustainability, waste and resource recovery consultancy operating across Australia, with selected international operations.
Our multi-disciplinary team assists public sector, private sector and community organisations with a range of services across the waste, sustainability and resource recovery portfolios. This includes research, strategy, policy, procurement, auditing, stakeholder engagement and consultation. We offer expertise in the following areas:
- Waste, Sustainability and Resource Recovery strategies.
- Procurement – contract and tender review and evaluation.
- Waste and recycling audits and surveys.
- Sustainability audits – energy, water and waste.
- Stakeholder engagement, community consultations, education and awareness programs.
- Waste plan development – development applications.
- Carbon reduction strategies – food and garden organics.
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and procedures.
- Market, technology and policy research and advisory.